Saturday, November 7, 2009

1. Meaning of MnD52

What's the meaning behind MnD52?

Mind you, MnD does not mean monkeys and donkeys!

MnD stands for mothers and daughters; it signifies the dear relationship between all mothers and daughters. Well, you might say to yourself: What's the 52 doing there? If you look closer, you should see a love symbol. Actually, there's a second meaning for the number 52: the second sunday in May is WHAT DAY? If you don't know, go google and find out!

My mother makes "something" and I sell "the something". Any idea what I'm on about? Well, it's the Handbag Organizer (H.O.) and many more to come! Being able to do something together with my mother is a complete delight to me. Being able to have more time communicating with my mother means we will understand each other much better.

What's more eye-catching about MnD52 is that my mother and I love handbags - the way it lifts up feminism and the elegance in women. And the way it changes us to become more organized! But there's one trouble: we can't organize our handbags! We have lots of stuff! Handbag organizer to the rescue! Sayonara to Ms.Messy forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment